Maruti Suzuki Jobs 2021 | Engine Assembly Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile | Gurugram/ Manesar
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Jobs 2021: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Engine Assembly Testing Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, Manesar
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering
Process & layout Planning :-
Engine Assembly & Testing Process design for new model introduction including conceiving and conceptualizing aspects such as equipment and work safety, work ergonomics, optimum space utilization, quality improvement thru poka yoke (fool proofing methods), process automation, data traceability, etc.
Facility Planning & set-up :-
- Preparation of project proposal including budget and schedule,
- Preparation of specifications for equipment and integrated equipment and line layouts,
- Procurement and handover of new equipment and modification of existing equipment involving Techno-commercial evaluation through tendering process, planning and coordination of Installation & commissioning (e.g. Installation & commissioning and handover after trials of End of Line testing, Inline test machines),
- Scheduling & Reporting (Preparation of schedule for the above activities and tracking of progress, Updating project progress against plan),
- Post commissioning activities & Project closure (trial monitoring, production support and liasoning with equipment supplier, Capturing of learnings and updation for future reference.
- Ability to correlate testing related failures to process and part related issues. Knowledge of process quality control parameters and techniques.
- Domain knowledge of assembly & engine testing processes.
- Good Understanding of different engine testing process ( leak Test, Cold Test, Hot Test) and testing facility design and specifications including utility and safety requirements). Knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements applicable.
- Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements for set-up of Engine assembly shop & to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis.
- Hands on experience on equipment / plant set-up related to assembly shop for 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler.
- Familiar with softwares such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD, project management software, ERP software
- Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
- Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach.
Achievement orientation, Objectivity, Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Team player, Networking skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired