Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune/ Mumbai
Company: Marsh McLennan
Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021: Marsh McLennan is a global professional services firm with two operating segments, Risk and Insurance Services and Consulting, comprising four major businesses, each a global leader in its field.
Our leaders are accountable for meeting our strategic priorities. They act in the best interests of our clients, colleagues and shareholders. Their decisions and interactions reflect the strong collaborative, cohesive culture of our firm.
Company Website: www.mmc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
- Provides Level 2 Infrastructure production support as a part of ISMS COPS group of IDO
- Seeks technical assistance from IDO Sys Admins or DBAs or escalates problem, when necessary
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution of systemic infrastructure issues
- Work with IDO Sys Admins, DBAs, MGTI, Architects, SSG group and Vendors when issues appear systemic or cannot be resolved
- Makes recommendations to improve security and participates in investigations reported by Qualys and Cyence vulnerability reports as needed
- Installation of SSL certificates, domain registration, creation of VIPs on F5 load balancers & iRules (if needed) on to migrated websites
- Support AS400 Promotions using different tools: Object Promotions in SYSY, SYSNHP, SYSBT, etc.
- Monitors production, outputs, and services to ensure that SLAs, and other quality metrics such as SWU are being met
- Provides feedback and recommendations to ISMS SysAdmin leads on requirements based on servers health check results, performance improvements and permanent fixes
- Ensures processes and requirements are met such as Servers Patching schedules, downtime, backup and maintenance availability
- Extensive knowledge to Create/update F5 VIPs in virtual world
- Communicates events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership of Mercer
- Candidate must be flexible in terms of working hours due to the nature of the role
- Candidate should be process oriented with good understanding of Change Management Process (ITIL)
- Establish and maintain regular written or verbal communication with the stake holders in driving and triaging issue resolution calls with MGTI, vendors, etc.
- Candidate should have analytical approach to issue troubleshooting and be resourceful in the times of heavy workload
- Weekend work and extended days to support organized changes or incidents may be required – but through prior agreement
- Knowledge of Windows/IIS SysAdmin support; Apache/Tomcat is an added advantage
- Experience with application and severs monitoring tools e.g. – AlertSite, App Dynamics, etc.
- Understanding of Security vulnerabilities of web based applications and their remediation
- Experience working on CyberArk tool
How to Apply for Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here