Mahindra Recruitment 2023 | Management Trainee – Sales | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra Recruitment 2023: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Sales
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria For Mahindra Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- 4 – 8 years of experience
- Mapping of territories segment-wise, application-wise, potential-wise.
- Should be able to do sales forecasting for an existing range of models/products.
- Sales and Marketing through local dealers to achieve the targeted sales level of the region.
- To identify and deal with strategic customers (Fleet owners). Develop sustainable relationship with customers.
- To conduct meetings of the segment customers like transporters, C and F agents and materialize deals by working out group deals.
- To work out schemes with financiers for channel sales.
- To guide channel partners to develop secondary sales/service network
- To act as an interface between the Product development / Marketing team and the end customers.
- To gauge and give inputs regarding the customer expectations through timely reports to product development / Marketing team.
- To know competitors activities and new product plans and prepare strategy to counter the same.
- To train, motivate and develop the channel partners and their sales team.
- To develop the market through local promotional campaigns.
- To take the responsibility of increasing the market share, Mkt development / expansion.
How to Apply For Mahindra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here