Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ AE/ ME/ PE | Bangalore
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 year)
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023:
- BE (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronics)
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Ensure Process, product, Poka-yoke, Torque Audit & Inspection.
- RPT trend Improvement & track reported concerns
- Root cause analysis and Actions implemented in line for Assembly defects.
- Line Rejection Analysis, Action closure and CAPA monitoring.
- PFD / CP / SOP / Stage wise inspection and Updating the checksheets as per latest Requirements
- Prepare Daily, weekly, reports related to quality dash board, concern monitoring status
- Problem solving & Data analysis
- Data analysis & Management
- Communication & presentation skills
- Customer oriented approach & team player
- Planner and executer of the task
How to Apply For Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here