Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022 | Metallurgy Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Metallurgical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – Metallurgy Technology
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Metallurgy Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in automobiles/ auto ancillaries.
- Shall be responsible to Select Material and Manufacturing Method for all the Power Train System Components to meet Performance, reliability, manufacturability, repair, Cost and Weight Targets.
- Shall be responsible to deliver the Technical Skills in the Failure Analysis so as to Fix the Root Cause and to Identify the suitable Corrective Actions.
- Be responsible for assisting Engine and Transmission development programs by involving in supplier evaluation and audit.
- Involve proactively in the early phase of design to guide Engineers with suitable material and process recommendations including trade-off studies
- Be responsible for creating and updating material properties including variations, endurance strength etc to be used in engineering analysis of design
- Proactively update materials specification and guidelines to be in line with current standards
- Shall be able to identify continuously the Potential Value Engineering Proposals and Cost Reduction
- Activities in the areas of Forging, Casting, Powder Metallurgy, Aluminium and Heat Treated Parts.
- Shall be a Very Good Team Player with effective interpersonal relations & Communication Skills. Shall be very Innovative & Positive in approaching the Issues.
- Shall be willing to relocate to Chennai within a short time.
- Should have Hands on Experience in the processes like Forgings, Castings, Aluminium Casting, Sintering, Heat Treatment & Metallurgical Testings of Engine , Transmission, Axle, Clutch & Exhaust Parts .
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here