Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | Diploma/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile | Hyderabad
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2022: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Experience: 3-7 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor of Engineering; Diploma in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Diploma in Automobile; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Diploma
To ensure daily production as per the plan.To ensure zero hold up at the end of the line with timely resolution of the quality issues.Fast and effective communication with the support department for resolution of the issues. i.e. stores, maintenance, Quality and other aggregates.Monitoring and closure of all the IR related issues on the line with the coordination with concern agencies.New model, PPAP and ER implementation on tractor line with proper documentation i.e. SOP Manifest and OJT. To ensure the DWM of respective shift including all PQCDSM parameter and timely action on the issues.To achieve the targets of Akraman i.e. cost saving, OIT, CIT, QC story.Timely resolution of the issues related to Stockyard, Gate Audit, DPR, Card RPH and line stoppage.Understanding of requirements related to TS, OHSAS, TPM and AFSM to face the audits.Monitoring and reduction in consumables and stores items used on line.Timely closure of line balancing issues with IEE.Actively participation in innovation drive and to ensure maximum innovation projects from the department in A+, A and B category.Training and development of cell members in line with the requirement of the organization
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around,Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mind set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here