Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Transmission Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Manufacturing Engineering | PAN India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Transmission Engineer
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Manufacturing Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience is required.
- Design of transmission components like gear, shafts and bearing selection
- Basic understanding on Transmission architecture and Layouts
- Able to perform System level/components calculations in ROMAX and Kisssoft softwares
- Preparation of 2D part/sub assembly drawings and 3D modelling
- Working knowledge on Tolerance analysis and stacking
- Understanding of shifting system/components design and synchronisers
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes, DFA and DFMEA
- Resolving Failures concerns (Lab, Field)
- Adherence to project timelines for drawing release
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired