Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Senior Engineer – Electrical
- BE/ B.Tech : 3 – 5 years
- ME/ M.Tech: Fresher or 1 year
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ ECE/ Automobile Engineering
- To have detailed knowledge on power train system including the base knowledge of emission standards, and base knowledge of calibration. Should have exposure on engine electricals
- To review the circuit for power train ECU and to have base knowledge on CAN matrix of ECU and to have base knowledge on Diagnostics system management of power train ECU
- To design, develop and implement all electrical & electronic features in the particular platform vehicle meeting all regulatory standards/requirements with in project time line.
- Initiate, Interact with CFT & Lead the design engineers for system integration to realise the required E&E feature with Quality , Cost and Time.
- Evaluate existing and new designs for compliance to internal and external standards and review designs for various governmental regulation compliance
- Releasing all technical specification to suppliers for components/systems for power train ECU
- Validating the components by making proper test cases in both component and vehicle level so as to give issue free product to customer
- Meeting the cost targets specified without compromising quality of the product and also bringing out some cost effective solution thro IMCR/VAVE activities.
- Field failure & analysis: Analysing on field reported concerns and giving solution to reduce/eliminate it and also capturing that particular issue in upcoming products.
- Should have knowledge on working of BOM details of components.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of problem solving ability, especially in the field of expertise. Usage of Quality tools, DFMEA,Design Reviews & Project management
- Fluent in use of personal computer programs such as Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
Apply Link: Job Expired