Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – Methods Development
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduate / Postgraduate with 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Mathematical Modelling/ Physics-based Simulation / Model-based simulations
- Ability to convert engineering problems into hand calculations, free body diagrams, generic equations.
- Ability to write code in MATLAB/Python or any programming language.
- Ability to do model-based simulation using AMESim/GT-Suite/Dymola/SimScape for Automotive systems using detailed component elements.
- Ability to debug application for various use cases and input/output scenarios.
- Prepare documentation for technical and functional aspects of the application.
- Ability to improve the correctness of model based on understanding and analysis of test data.
- Ability to validate application with 3D simulation results or physical Test data.
- Ability to perform design iterations using mathematical models and recommend design modifications
- Perform DoE’s, Parameter sensitivity studies, and design optimization using system-level simulation tools.
- Analytical skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Sound engineering fundamentals and principles
- Systematic problem solving
- Ability to try and learn new technologies
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here