Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Electronics | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 4-7 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Electronics
- Drive development of electronic systems for Commercial vehicles and passanger vehicles induding parts like Cluster, lamps etc. and integration of various ECU signals with each other and defining the functional logic of the modules .
- Need to play a major role in defining the Electrical architecture of the vehicle by proper load and interface study between Electrical loads & ECUs and switches
- Benchmarking and generation of ideas for better performance, quality, cost, weight etc.
- Keep track of global trends in relevant technology, regulations and develop long term road maps and appropriate work plan
- Understanding of PDB, Release of SOR as per technical specs requirement ,Discuss with supplier on Technical proposals and evaluation as per M&M requirements , Design activities of Technical Sign off , Tooling Kick off , System requirement documents preparation for ECUs (Software , Hardware and Mechanical), review and sign- off along with supplier ensuring project Time, cost and performance (TCP)
- Conduct DR, FMEA (system/ design) and apply all such tools in the design phase
- CFT approach involving discussion with Platform team, CDMM, Manufacturing team, PVT , SQA etc to ensure the correctness of design by considering the process inputs, Manufacturing inputs, Field failures of past products and Quality issues.
- Validation vehicle and RGA vehicle monitoring for Electrical and Electronics component issues, Electrical Interfacing issues, analyzing them , and providing action plans for them . Need to provide subsequent design changes for the same.
- Define performance and reliability test parameters, procedures for such parts
- Knowledge of automotive Electrical and Electronics standards are highly desirable.
- Root cause analysis for design issues using DOE and countermeasure actions
- Signal measurements through oscilloscope , Understanding of Vehicle level diagnostics , use of Vehicle diagnostics tools for ECUs , flashing of software etc is must
- Strong analytical skills and working experience on different analyses such as worst case, Monte Carlo, tolerance stack up, power dissipation, stress etc.
- Exposure to electronics manufacturing and validation facilities, hands on testing/ test set-up experience
- Ensuring Layout and packaging of above parts in vehicle DMU considering all aspects of functionality and manufacturability
Apply Link: Click Here