Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | PAN India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – Vehicle Development
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
BE/ B.Tech – Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
- Support organisation of Drive Evaluations, Jury Evaluations and Annual Drive events
- Contribute to ‘Fresh Eye’ reviews of Futuring & Gap Analysis work.
- Competation analysis and futuring for all new vehicle programs.
- Conduct vehicle appraisals and evaluations of new vehicle launches.
- Collect vehicle reviews and maintain data base of sales data for all competation vehicles.
- Support Attribute team in identifying and defining customer issues on current models.
- Support in defining the Vehicle Attribute Targets for Programs.
- Support Evaluation plans and maintain drive calendar.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here