Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | PAN India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Design Engineer – Sheet Metal Design
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Derive product specifications for various elements in Vehicle engineering and sheet metal from requirements given by product planning.
- Design release related to Vehicle engineering and sheet metalforNew products and new features in existing products. Modifications to address irritants in existing products. VA/ VE activities. Creation of ideas and execution to realize the savings.
- Co-ordination for development, testing and assembly of initial batches as per targeted launch plan. Create value enhancement to the existing and new products by conceptualizing customer needs and and developing frugal technologies.
- Ensure that the product development cycle is followed to track delivery as pertime, cost and quality targets. Mentoring the team to have knowhow about technologies in Steering systems, Front axle and sheet metal designs.
- Make the teams to create detail designs from the concept/s, to ensure robustness by meeting component level and system level design validation requirements.
- Knowledge abouttechnologies and new developments in the field of Vehicle engineering – Steering systems, front axle, Suspensions and Sheet metal- Design and development of skin panel parts to meet functional and aesthetical needs.
- Preparation of technology road map for vehicle engineering and sheet metal design
Fair knowledge about other steering systems and linkages, virtual simulation of turning radii, keel angles and its impact on tractor dynamics, sheet metal design and mfg. Processes, alternate materials and different failure modes.Basic knowledge about application of tractor in different geographies and tractor driving with different implements.Number of processes, patents, design registrations, engineering standards released.Exhibit understanding of possible field failures and be able to correlate the same with internal testing results
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired