Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engine Accessories Design
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Design of engine accessories components and systems (Engine cooling system, Exhaust system, Intake system, After-treatment system etc) as per available inputs of NPD, CRE/ VAVE and Field Problem resolutions etc.
- Preperation of detailed 3D models of engine components and their assemblies and generation of related 2D in UG NX / Equivalent softwares
- Preparation of ECN, Design Standards, BoM
- Conducting & updation of DFMEA, DFSS,DFA,FTA and DFM for engine peripheral component / system designs
- Coordination with other functions like Testing, Proto Assy, Sourcing, Quality, Manufacturing, Customer Care etc. for development & testing related activities
- Basic understanding of engine peripheral systems / components & their functions.
- Sound knowledge of design calculations
- Hands on experience of UG NX for engine component 3D and 2D
- Good Understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing process like casting, forging, machining etc.
- Innovative mind set
Apply Link: Job Expired