Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – Engines FD
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021?
BE/ B.Tech – Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
- Liaise closely with CFT to understand Project requirements and deliverables
- Good understanding and knowledge of engine design
- Knowledge about engine parts and assembly.
- Handsome skills in Cad software especially in Unigraphics for 2D and 3D CAD model preparation
- Knowledge in GD&T and stack up.
- Design release to Development team.
- Discussion and data sharing with CAE
- Work with Plant team for production support.
- Liase with development team and supplier for component development
- Liase with Vehicle /application team for design and Packaging of Engine.
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here