Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Manager – Tractor Assembly | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Deputy Manager – Tractor Assembly
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: Diploma or BE/ B.Tech- Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production
- Evaluation of product design /concepts/Drawing for ease of assembly & disassembly using virtual DFA technique
- Plant layouts preparation, Design & development of assembly processes, Finalization & development of fixtures, tooling, gauges etc.
- Design, Development, procurement, installation and commissioning of assembly & material handling facilities, equipment’s
- Preparation of Process FMEA, PFD, Control Plans & SOP for new models
- Prepare, execute & impart training to manufacturing/QA for new model assembly process
- Establish & monitor assembly process during Gen-1/Gen-2/Seeding/Pilot batches
- >Audits of processes and system during SOVP & support for APPAP closure>
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
- Customer Focus
- >Experience in various stages of New Product Introduction
- In depth knowledge of product or one aggregate
- Techno-commercial skill
- Knowledge of assembly line processes, equipment, facilities, tooling.
- Knowledge of SAP 4.7, Team Centre
- MS Office – Microsoft Excel/Power Point/MS project
Apply Link: Job Expired