Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Validation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Engineer – Validation
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech- Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Foundation brakes, ABS, ESP evaluation on vehicles
- Vehicle level testing & validation for Brake system – Foundation brakes, ABS, ESP, Parking brake
- Test planning, test case preparation, Result analysis & Reporting.
- Participation in various development activities for Brakes – Pedal feel, ABS, ESP, Pre-homologation
- Vehicle instrumentation for various test execution.
- Design verification plan preparation for Brakes systems w.r.t various stages in proto development.
- Field failure analysis & PDCA cycle development.
- Validation concerns reporting & tracking for closure.
Apply Link: Job Expired