Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Assistant/ Deputy Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Telecom Engineering | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Assistant/ Deputy Manager – SSU Engine
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- BE/ M.Tech – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Track RM price trends and complete RM price revision settlement with suppliers as per the budget and approvals.
- Prepare cost reduction road map and achieve annual targets using various cost reduction levers.
- Support project teams by providing supplier panel and declaring sources within targeted timeline.
- Negotiate Part prices and tool cost of new project parts, alternate sources, design changes etc below should be cost or business case.
- Anticipate business risk associated with own commodities and relevant industries and propose mitigation plan
- Conduct capacity reviews and ensure capacity availability as per production plan.
- Develop market intelligence on the new technology trends, Market players, supplier capabilities, benchmarking etc through commodity study and commodity strategies.
- Support co-ordination activities in team.
- Actively updating self on the socio political/ economic/legal trends and using them for the sourcing decisions
- Actively collaborating with multiple stakeholders – SSU Leadership, Accounts, Business Excellence, Plant Heads, Spares Sourcing Head, Strategic Vendors, Government Agencies to resolve/anticipate issues and ensure smooth operations
- Being a role model for Ethics and Integrity as well as demonstration of Sourcing behaviours
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Negotiation & Influencing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Project management skills
- Good Communication Skills
Apply Link: Click Here