Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | PAN India | September 2017
Company: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Salary: INR 25,000 Per Month. (During Training Period)
Job Location: PAN India
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2016 & 2017 Passed-out
- Candidates Should have more than 60% in their educational career.
Training Program duration: 1 year post which candidates will be transferred to Mahindra & Mahindra payroll basis performance
- Role will be under Sales and service
- Candidate would be responsible for the entire sales cycle.
- Role will be Pan India
- Have to maintain relation with different distributors
- 1 Year training program will be combination of On the Job Training. Classroom Training and Project based learning
- Candidate would get a chance to work for an industry where he/she can use their domain knowledge
– Good Communication Skills.
– Investigative skills
– Number crunching ability
Application Link: Closed