Mahindra First Choice Services Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech- All Streams; MBA | PAN India | May 2017
Company: Mahindra First Choice Services Ltd (MFCS)
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and is India’s leading chain of multi-brand car workshops with over 220 workshops present in 200+ cities & 20 states, It has serviced over 5, 80,000 cars. The company aims to establish country wide network of 1000 workshops by March 2018.
Marching towards its vision – to be amongst the top 3 service providers for out of warranty cars by 2018. MFCS is aggressively making inroads in Indian car service market, which has historically been shared by OEM dealers and Independent Garages.
Company Website: www.mahindrafirstchoice.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 3,5 – 3,75 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization; MBA – Any Specialization
- Process implementations in respective region and make sure the adherence of the same.
- Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma / QC Story tools.
- Deploy and monitor the project learning, Train the stakeholders and results and effective monitoring of deployed learning by visiting the locations as per the need.
- Handhold trainings on processes and business initiatives to workshops and warehouses as per the requirement.
- Drive process excellence program via Internal and external assessments for warehouses and workshops.
- Effective vendor management and cross functional stakeholder management.
- Train the trainers on processes and all other initiatives from BE / Organizational.
- Well worse with 5s and Kaizen concepts. Able to implement at work places
- Support the implementation / leverage best practices across to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
- Maintain project performance measures on a regular basis to report to leadership on project status as required
- Driving the Change & Innovation: challenges the status quo, effectively influences others (all levels of the organization) to embrace change, overcomes change resistance and seeks out outstanding ideas and implements them.
- Structured Problem-Solving skills and experience: uses a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process that gets to root cause to solve problems, analyzed and improved processes
- Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: enjoys working with numeric data, can synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions, reporting and presentation as per need.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Closed