Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021 | Senior Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- CSE/ IT/ ECE | Gurugram
Company: Mahindra Comviva Technologies Limited
Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021: Mahindra Comviva is a value-added services provider for mobile operators. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM and Africa and offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and “business support solutions”. Headquartered and with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana, Mahindra Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Mahindra Comviva has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the UK and the USA. In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
Company Website: www.mahindracomviva.com
Positions: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Participate in full software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable platform
- Hands on experience on coding, troubleshooting and Multi-threaded applications.
- Not only provide technical and architectural leadership, but coach and mentor team members and enable them to achieve a high level of success
- Ability to collaborate with other internal technology teams to coordinate and deliver software systems.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Takes personal initiative; conscientiousness and complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Translating Business Requirements into system designs.
- In depth knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
- Responsible to do proactive detailed report analysis and Publish findings of analysis to all required stake holders
- Take/initiate appropriate corrective action based on the finding with required stake holders/ vendors
- Java, Struts and other related backend technologies
- Multi-threading, JDBC, Transaction Management and Caching frameworks
- Junit/REST-Assured/JMeter and other Testing frameworks
- Good understanding of UI concepts, techniques, frameworks
- Good working knowledge of Linux or any other Unix based operating system
- With deep focus on transaction processing DB expertise – RDBMS
- ESB: Using Mule
Apply Link: Job Expired