MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics | 223 Posts | Last Date: 24th May 2022
Company: The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022: The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest transmission utilities in India, having work force of about 16,000 employees, operating around 43059 CKT KM Transmission Lines, 619 EHV Sub-Stations having transformation capacity of 107369 MVA and ambitious plan of network expansion.
This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter regional as well as intra-regional electric power transmission system in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the count.
Company Website: www.mahatransco.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Total vacancies: 223
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission) – 170 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 28 Posts
Job Location: Across Maharashtra
Salary: Rs. 49,210 – 2165 – 60035 – 2280 -1,19,315/- PM (Approximate gross emoluments is Rs. 80,962/-) PM
Eligibility Criteria for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022:
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Note: A Degree should be from a University or Institute in India, established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Age Limit (As on 24-05-2022): Candidates age must be maximum 38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process based on Online Test only.
- The Online test will be of Objective Type.
- The Online Test will include test of Marathi Language.
- Online test will be out of 150 marks obtained in Online Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centers: Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Jalgaon, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur.
- Open Categories: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs.350/-
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit and (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro)/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 24th May 2022
Important dates to Remember:
- Closing date for Online Application and Online Payment: 24th May 2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Test: June/ July 2022
More Information: Click Here