MahaOnline Ltd Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Java Developers | B.Sc/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | Mumbai | March 2018
Company: MahaOnline Limited
MahaOnline (‘MOL’) is a joint venture of Government of Maharashtra and leading IT services, business solutions and outsourcing firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) established since March 2010. MahaOnline is facilitating the digitization and strengthening the penetration of Information Technology in various departments of Maharashtra government.
MahaOnline has put sincere efforts to provide hassle free services to citizens and various government departments throughout the state .free services to the citizens throughout the state, at their doorstep.
Company Website: www.mahaonline.gov.in
Positions: Java Developers
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech – All Streams
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Registration Link:Link Expired