Mahanagar Gas (MGL) Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Mahanagar Gas Ltd (MGL)
Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) is one of India’s leading Natural Gas Distribution Companies. Established on 8th May, 1995, MGL is a joint venture between GAIL (India) Ltd and BGAPH (a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Plc)
MGL Vision envisages providing the convenience of PNG and CNG in the city of Greater Mumbai and adjoining areas of Maharashtra and replace pollutant fuels with clean and environmental friendly Natural Gas.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Mahanagar Gas (MGL) Recruitment 2021:
- Full Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree and GATE Score for 2020 and/or 2021.
- Minimum essential educational qualification required for each post shall be as indicated in above.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions. Diploma in Engineering qualification (if applicable) should be recognised by respective State Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification, as specified shall be considered as per Institute/University rules/norms.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Engineering Degree can be B.E. / B.Tech.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in the year 2020/ Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in relevant discipline/ branch in the year 2019 or earlier are not eligible to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical.
- MGL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 & 2021 score for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical.
- Based on the GATE- 2020 & 2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the above disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code|
|GET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
Important Points to be noted:
- It may be noted that candidates having Engineering Degree in a branch/discipline other than as specified above are not eligible to apply.
- Based on the GATE- 2020 & 2021 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE- 2020 & 2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
- There is no fee for applying for the above posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees in MGL.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. MGL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied.
- Furnishing of wrong/ false/ incomplete information in the online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate and MGL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/ false/ incomplete information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence/ proof, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and thereafter, it is found that the candidates have furnished wrong/ false/ incomplete information, their candidature will be rejected and any other action as deemed fit may be taken against them.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions as specified above and that the particulars furnished by them in the online application are correct in all respects. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company has been satisfied about the candidates eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
How to Apply for Mahanagar Gas (MGL) Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired