Mahanagar Gas (MGL) Recruitment 2017 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Mumbai | August 2017
Company: Mahanagar Gas Ltd (MGL)
Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) is one of India’s leading Natural Gas Distribution Companies. Established on 8th May, 1995, MGL is a joint venture between GAIL (India) Ltd and BGAPH (a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Plc)
MGL Vision envisages providing the convenience of PNG and CNG in the city of Greater Mumbai and adjoining areas of Maharashtra and replace pollutant fuels with clean and environmental friendly Natural Gas.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Overall First class or 6.0 CPI/CGPA and passed out in the year 2016 or 2017 from reputed Engineering
- Colleges affiliated to Mumbai University.
- Require Full time BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineers to be engaged as Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Training shall be for a period of one year.
- Candidate should be ready to work in Projects, Operations & Maintenance, etc.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and anywhere in Mumbai and adjoining areas.
- On successful completion of training period, shall be absorbed as Executive, if the trainee successfully completes the designed criteria.
- Stipend during the training period shall be as per industry standards.
- More details shall be shared at the time of selection process.
- Residents of Mumbai will be preferred.
- Consists of Assessment Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical check
Application Link: Closed