Magna International Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Defect Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Magna International India Private Ltd
Magna International Recruitment 2021 : Magna International Inc. is a Canadian mobility technology company for automakers. It is one of the largest companies in Canada and was recognized on the 2019 Forbes Global 2000. The company is the largest automobile parts manufacturer in North America by sales of original equipment parts. It produces automotive systems, assemblies, modules, and components, which are supplied to General Motors, Ford Motor Company and FCA, as well as BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen and Tesla Motors, among others.
The company is headquartered in Aurora, Ontario and its chief executive officer is Donald Walker. It has 169,000 employees in 338 manufacturing operations and 89 product development, engineering and sales centres in 28 countries. Magna is governed under a corporate constitution which calls for distribution of profits to employees and shareholders. The terms of this contract are a “fair enterprise system” according to company founder, Frank Stronach
Company Website: www.magna.com
Positions: Defect Engineer
Industry Type: Magna Electronics
Experience: 0-4 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Magna International Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 0-4 years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory)
The Defect Manager is responsible for the successful development and execution of the Defect Management Process for assigned programs.
- Ensures that defects in a program are tracked and handled according to the defect management process
- Together with stake holders in the program, allocates defects to the correct owners in a program at the beginning of the defect lifecycle and keeps track of them from that point onwards
- Follows the global defect management strategy
- Develops a program specific defect strategy based on global strategy
- Takes the global defect process to develop a program specific process with minor adjustments according to the nature of the program, in alignment with global leads
- Develops defect workflows for the program
- Supports improvements and revisions of the global defect management process
- Planning and executing of regular defect meetings to track the progress of defects
- Analysis of the program defect management needs, to adapt cadence of defect meetings, reflecting the current need of a program
- Constant communication with stake holders of defects, to oversee the progress on defects
- Supporting on planning of meeting for clarifications, and escalates topics if needed
- Handling of reports and statistics for defects in a program and establishes a report structure based on the program needs to visualize progress
- First point of contact for new defects from the test team or the customer, functioning as an inflow check point to control if description and information formalities for a defect are fulfilled
- General support of the communication and exchange of information regarding the progress of defects towards customer and sub-suppliers over the full lifecycle of a defect
- Actively pursue cost saving ideas
- Be aware of innovative solutions and propose patent applications.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries, and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
How to Apply for Magna International Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired