L&T Technology Services Recruitment 2020 | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering | Vadodara
Company: L&T Technology Services
L&T Technology Services Recruitment 2020: L&T Technology Services – a name to reckon with. A niche global company in the Engineering R&D space, we were born out of the consolidation of the superior strengths of the Engineering giant Larsen & Toubro.
Over the years, we have earned our stripes. Today, our clientele includes a large number of Fortune 500 companies globally. As “Specialists, Engineering Innovation,” we are all set to write the future of global Engineering R&D.
Company Website: www.lnttechservices.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer I
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Engage in creative problem solving to address operational issues including: ergonomic/ safety, efficiency improvements, process bottlenecks, quality concerns
- Adhere to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties
- Provide manufacturing technical support in process control and internal certification
- Ensure production processes are designed and capable of meeting current and future plans
- Develop, analyze and manage Manufacturing/ Assembly Projects
- Identify business risk due to equipment obsolescence
- Work action items coming from Customer and operations quality or improvement CAR’s
- Review, create, and sustain standard work and operations SFMEA for improvements
- Review premature tooling report, production reports and other business metrics to identify improvement activities
- Contributes by applying the knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to improve manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Proactively communicates project direction and status to appropriate personnel.
- Bachelor’s in Science in Engineering preferred Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing engineer or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 3+ years experience in a manufacturing-related discipline
- Read and understand technical engineering documents including Specifications and drawings
Apply Link: Job Expired