L&T Infotech Recruitment 2020 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electrical, Electronics Engineering | Across India
Company: Larsen & Toubro Limited
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Company Website: www.larsentoubro.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- 3+ yrs of hands-on experience in creating and maintaining test automation and associated infrastructure
- Have proficeincy in Java – Very fluent and have solved several real-life problems using TestNG or Junit – Very fluent at maintaining and utilizing a collection of API tests
- Experience in setting up test pipelines in CICD tools – Experience with testing complex data pipelines that span over multiple components
- Experience in estimation, prioritization and planning coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment – Experienced in using systems like Jira or qTest for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
- Practice empathy when dealing with the team and stakeholders – Not afraid to spend time performing tests yet have the urge to automate those as efficiently as possible – Manage ambiguity and are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction.
- You can manage external dependencies from partners and suppliers – Confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and experience.
- Also receptive to feedback and open to revisiting your plans when appropriate
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree computer science would be of great value in the position, but if you’re smart and have the experience that backps up your abilities for us, talent trumps degree every time.
Apply Link: Click Here