Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Infotech Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Technical Trainee | 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSC/ BCA | Across India | March 2017
Company: L&T Infotech
Larsen & Toubro Infotech is a global IT services and solutions provider with presence in 22 countries. We solve complex business challenges at the convergence of digital and physical with our real-world expertise and client centricity. We help clients create captivating customer experiences, enhance processes and build innovative business models.
Over the years, we have earned our stripes. Today, our clientele includes a large number of Fortune 500 companies globally. As “Specialists, Engineering Innovation,” we are all set to write the future of global Engineering R&D.
Company Website: www.lntinfotech.com
L&T Infotech Fresher Hiring Challenge (2016 Batch)
Is programming your passion? Are you waiting to explore the world of opportunities? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to work with one of the leading Indian IT services company.
L&T Infotech’s online hiring challenge aims at providing the best career platform to fresher graduates having strong programming skills in technologies of Java & .Net. Candidates clearing the hiring challenge will thereafter be invited for a recruitment process by the Company.
Positions: Technical Trainee (AT/GET I)
Number of Posts: 100
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR. 2.48 -3.33 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSC(IT/CS)/ BCA (full time course) candidates having excellent programming knowledge in Java & .Net technologies
- For Year-2016 graduation batch only
- Graduation college must be AICTE/State board approved
- Applicant’s age (as on 1st July, 2017) should be:
Less than 24yrs for BSC/ BCA candidates
Less than 25yrs for BE/ B.Tech candidates
Less than 27yrs for MCA candidates
- Aggregate percentage in 10th, 12th/ Diploma, Graduation & Post graduation should be 55% & above
- No academic gap allowed during the course. All courses must complete within the university assigned timeframe. (Eg: BE/ B.Tech-4yrs, MCA-3yrs)
Selection process details:
- Candidates shortlisted through this Hiring challenge will receive an invitation mail by the Company to appear for L&T Infotech’s recruitment process.
(Please note: Shortlisting is purely based on the candidate’s performance in this hiring challenge along with the overall academic performance)
- An Offer of Employment will be rolled out immediately to candidates clearing the recruitment process.
- Joining batches for the offered candidates will commence from the month of March, 2017
- Job location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai
- Good written & verbal communication skills & aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to learn & work across technologies, domains and across business locations as per project demand
- Technical certifications will be an added advantage
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand & elicit Business & customer requirement and develop technical specifications including technical gap identification
- Design and develop optimized software program (coding) based on the technical specification, perform software debugging & maintain software documentation
- Integrate & interface various software components into a fully functional software system
- Gather test requirements and develop software verification plans/ test cases/ use cases/ checklists
- Perform unit/ integration/ system testing based on specification/ test cases and comply with quality assurance processes/ standards/ SLA’s
- Release software dumps/ patches to customers
- Tailor and deploy software tools, frameworks, processes and metrics
- Coordination with internal & external stakeholders (customer, management, project team, support team, vendors, etc.)
- Technically competent in given technologies (like JAVA, DOT NET, Shell Scripting, DBMS, etc.) as per the requirements of the client /organization.
Salary package details:
- For BE/ B.Tech candidates: Rs. 3.18 LPA
- For MCA candidates: Rs. 3.33 LPA
- For BCA/ BSC candidates: Rs. 2.48 LPA
- It is mandatory to attempt all sections in the test i.e MCQ based questions & Coding problems. Guidelines for solving coding problems are shared below.
- Your test will be monitored continuously. Observation of any kind of malpractice will lead to auto-cancellation of your participation in the Hiring challenge.
Apply Link: Closed