Lowe’s India Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | 2015 – 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | July 2018
Company: Lowe’s India Pvt Ltd
Lowe’s Companies, Inc doing business as Lowe’s and stylized as LOWE’S, is a Fortune 500 American company that ranks 40th in Fortune 500 2018 list with a revenue of $68,619 million and operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, as of January 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people.
Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe’s is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers
- Implement, configure and manage new monitoring solutions to ensure end-to-end functionality for monitoring and alerting
- Provide a gap analysis of missing features and implement them across array of monitoring tools
- Collaborate with Buisness where necessary to enhance monitoring of applications and setting alert thresholds.
- Be on-call as part of the monitoring team rotation
- 1+ years administrating monitoring solutions like Nagios, Foglight, CA Wily/Spectrum, BMC Truesight etc.
- 1+ years bash, PERL or Python experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and drive timely completion of tasks
- Ability to quickly prioritize tasks and projects