Lionbridge Hiring Freshers | Information Security Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020-2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Lionbridge Hiring Freshers: Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development, and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance.
Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Company Website: www.lionbridge.com
Positions: Information Security Analyst
Openings: 2 Posts
Experience: Fresher (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Basic level understanding of internet, web technologies, operating systems networking concepts, and risk management; ability to rapidly learn compliance standards and frameworks.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English with good communication skills
- High degree of motivation, with excellent follow-through skills
- Good investigative skills and consummate attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
The Information Security Analyst – Risk Management will work with other members of the security and privacy team to identify, assess, control, record and review information security and privacy risks across Lionbridge. This role will work closely with other members of the IT, Dev and Business Operations organizations to assess and mitigate all types of security events including risk findings, vulnerabilities and security incidents.
- Create, maintain, and improve processes for information security and privacy risk management
- Proactively track and review information security risks within our organization and take appropriate action, ensure the compliance with our policies are strictly adhered
- Review vulnerability reports, track remediation and identify, assess and track risk items
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings – Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess threats
- Monitoring security compliance through ongoing security control reviews and risk assessments, and working closely with the Trust team to review and advise on Information Security issues that require support and closure
- Assisting with risk assessments
- Assisting with the support and ongoing maintenance of the ISO27001 and ISO27701 Information Security and Privacy Management System (ISPMS)
- Experience in Information Security Governance, Compliance, or Risk Management role, or equivalent.
- Relevant security industry certifications including but not limited to ISO27001, ISO31000, CEH, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode from 6th December 2022 to 6th January 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here