LG Electronics Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | June 2017
Company: LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
LG`s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future. With 2014 global capital of USD 55.91 billion, LG comprises of four business units ― Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance & Air Solution and Vehicle Components ― and is one of the world’s leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators.
Set up in 1998 as the innovation wing of LG Electronics in India, LG Soft India is today LGE’s largest R&D centre outside Korea.
Company Website: www.lg.com/in
Positions: Electronics Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Discuss proposals with clients;
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology;
- Test theoretical designs;
- Write specifications and technical reports;
- Follow defined development processes;
- Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment;
- Ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Create user-friendly interfaces;
- Ensure safety regulations are met;
- Carry out project planning and prepare budgets;
- Supervise technicians, craftspeople and other colleagues.
Apply Link: Closed