Lenovo Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Lenovo India
Lenovo Recruitment 2022: Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. Since 2013, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and quickly became the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China. Entry into the smartphone market was paired with a change of strategy from “the one-size-fits-all” to a diverse portfolio of devices.
Company Website: www.lenovo.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo Recruitment 2022:
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with 2-5 years experience in implementing and delivering Cloud/Enterprise architecture and solutions
- Demonstrates solid understanding of Cloud/Enterprise Architecture concepts and paradigms with hands-on experience in developing high-scale, distributed systems, bringing together the appropriate technologies and products (including third party products) needed to construct and deliver a complete solution.
- Hands on experience with Cloud/Enterprise architecture paradigms, Data models, Web technologies, Virtualization, Identity management, information security, and system integration
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of OOAD paradigms, multi-threading and concurrency concepts
- Prior experience of development and commercial deployment of successful Cloud based products/solutions
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques and up to date with new technologies
- Hands on experience in developing functional, appealing, highly responsive web and mobile based front end
- In depth knowledge on front end scripting frameworks (e.g : React and Angular) and secure scripting techniques
- Hands on experience in creating cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Hands on experience in implementing Native interfaces with Android Applications using React JS or other similar interfaces
- Experience with entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion towards creating complex Cloud solutions and fostering innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
As a key engineer in the Cloud Services team, you drive and influence the overall architecture & design to provide solutions for various Cloud services offerings, working in tandem with the business and product management teams. These solutions are powered by contemporary Cloud paradigms, Google cloud platform services like GCE, GAE, Cloud SQL, Big Query, Datastore etc., You keep pace with the industry developments, standards and best practices and appropriately influence the technical decisions of project/product managers and engineers with your experience and technology expertise.
In this role, You will
- Analyze product requirements for a Cloud service solution offering a next-gen cloud driven user experience on a mobile device from multiple perspectives
- Propose and evaluate architectural trade-offs from different points of view
- Drive infrastructure planning and design decisions and develop a high-scale solution in stipulated timelines.
- Interface closely with the product management, business team, user experience team and quality assurance to develop world class cloud services using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent troubleshooting skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help resolve critical product issues.
- Align architecture and product roadmap with new tools/technologies in the market.
How to Apply for Lenovo Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply the position online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here