Lenovo Recruitment 2017 | Software Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: Lenovo India
Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. Since 2013, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and quickly became the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China. Entry into the smartphone market was paired with a change of strategy from “the one-size-fits-all” to a diverse portfolio of devices.
Company Website: www.lenovo.com
Positions: Software Associate Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelors Degree
Cloud Services is critical and strategic for MBG business. India Cloud Services Org is having complete owbership and responsibility of Software Update vertical (OTA Server, Portal, Client, Package Scripts etc) to upgrade millions of Motorola smartphones across the world.
Sidharth panicker is one of the only two engineers taking care of Software Update portal development & deployment. He is leaving Motorola to pursue higher studies. This req is to find a replacement for this critical and important position.
- The candidate should have very good Java Script(JS) and Web UI development experience.
- Candidate should be well versed on all web technologies and should have very good programming skills.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of solid development experience on JS and Web UI.
- It is preferred to have experience on Angular JS, Python, Django etc
- Candidate should have very good attitude, flexibility and should be a good team player.
Application Link: Closed