Lennox Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai | Walk-In Interview Date: 26th August 2023
Company: Lennox India Technology Centre Private Limited
Lennox Off Campus Drive 2023: Lennox International has been built on a heritage of integrity and innovation dating back to 1895. We are dedicated to providing trusted brands, innovative products and unsurpassed quality with responsive service. We are a Fortune 500 company and a world leader in residential and commercial heating, cooling, ventilation and refrigeration systems. We have started our operations in India in Chennai in 2010. Lennox India Technology Centre is a R&D Centre with Mechanical Analysis, Embedded Software, Hardware and IT divisions. Our companies are spread across U.S, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you’re getting the best. That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are among the best. Join over 14,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place. At Lennox, we tackle complex challenges that push the boundaries of technology and creativity. Our team is a collaborative, global organization, consisting of engineers with highest standards of technical depth, passion, quality, and excellence.
Company Website: www.lennox.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Lennox Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.Tech/ B.E Mechanical Engineering or
- Good Engineering Skills
- Good in communication
- Basic Knowledge of DFXs – Manufacturing, Assembly etc.
- Understanding of advanced manufacturing technologies (Industry 4.0)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and technologies
- Knowledge in CAD software
- Assists in the New Product Development and in conducting engineering studies
- Assists in creating design concepts, cost reduction activities
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles.
- Work estimation with reasonable supervision
- Prepare 3D models, detail drawings using CAD software.
- Follow the drafting standards as prescribed
- Handle CAD data using PLM software.
- Work in Engineering Change Requests execution
- Knowledge in CAD software
- Programming Language
- Course on DFMA other Industry 4.0 technologies
- Automation Skills
- Knowledge in Refrigeration and A/C products
How to Apply for Lennox Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may attend the walk-in interview at the below-mentioned venue on 26th August 2023 from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
12th Floor, Ascendas IT Park, Taramani, Chennai
Apply Link: Click Here