LegalDesk.com Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | QA Analyst Trainee | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Bangalore
LegalDesk.com is a “Do It Yourself” platform that helps you draft legal documents and contracts online. Choose a document template, fill in the details, preview the document and get the latest documents updated. Based on your requirements, we will help you in printing the documents on Stamp Paper and delivering it to your doorstep.
LegalDesk.com is built, operated and owned by Desk Nine Pvt. Ltd. Our office is headquartered in Bengaluru, and also operates from Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Delhi. The team includes legal professionals, product designers, software developers, internet marketers, sales honchos and customer engagement specialists.
Company Website: www.legaldesk.com
Positions: Quality Assurance Analyst – Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Malleshwaram, Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather client requirements, prepare analysis and design documents, conduct feasibility study and provide a technical solution to service/change requests.
- Overview the setting up of the test environment, defining detailed test data requirements, converting them into test cases and collected test metrics for analyzing the testing effort.
- Execution of Test cases during System, Integration and Functional testing including Component, Regression, User Acceptance, Performance, Ad-Hoc and Stress testing, etc.
- Proficiency in Bug Lifecycle
- Contribute ideas towards future website developments
- Actual experience in tools like QC, JIRA, etc
- Knowledge of Automation Testing
- Good Knowledge of Security Testing
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Proficiency in STLC Experience in tools like QC/JIRA/Zoho
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Knowledge on Automation Testing tools, preferably Selenium (Java)
- Experience/Good Knowledge on Security Testing.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired