LeadSquared Off Campus Drive | Associate Software Test Engineer | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | June 2018
LeadSquared is a cloud based complete marketing and sales automation software with 300+ customers in India and United States. Marketing SaaS is the most exciting space in the enterprise software industry today, and our mission is to be one of the key players in the space.
The job profile will suit those who love working in a tough, relentless yet rewarding start up environment. The profile would not suit those who are looking for a laid back job.
Company Website: www.leadsquared.com
Positions: Associate Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
- 2018 batch BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT/ECE
- Good academic record
Job description: LeadSquared is a large and complex platform with several dozen components and services.
The key challenge is to constantly release improvements and new features ensuring quality of software. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work with our QA team to help us reduce any release risks and identify defects well in advance in the cycle. These are some of the tasks that the engineer will be responsible for:
– Gain deep functional understanding of LeadSquared business
– Build test plan, write test cases and execute them
– Functional, Non-functional and regression testing
– Automate complex tests
– Deploy product on test, staging and production environments.
– Test case execution and debugging in an agile development environment.
– Analyze defect reports and plan testing activities
– Passion to identify all possible defects and release defect free software
– Excellent oral & written communication skills in English. Good to have
– Experience in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
– Good knowledge of web servers (preferably IIS) and databases (pref. MySQL)
- Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How To Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired