Lattice Semiconductor Off Campus/ Recruitment/ Hiring Trainee Engineer (Intern) | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EEE/ E&C | 2015 Batch | Hyderabad | August 2015
Company: Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products. The Company¹s broad end-market exposure extends from consumer electronics to industrial equipment, communications infrastructure and licensing.
Lattice was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The Company acquired Silicon Image in March 2015, which is a leader in setting industry standards including the highly successful HDMI®, DVI, MHL® and WirelessHD® standards.
Company Website: www.latticesemi.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Degree from a recognized University/ Institution (Freshers Engineering Degree)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Provide regular technical support including resolving hardware issues, software issues, debugging in the lab and communicating directly with customer.
- Technical documentation and presentations such as tech notes, web casts, and training material.
- Create customer demos and reference designs for our devices and evaluation boards.
- Evaluate and test new software releases.
- Conversant in Programmable logic (PLD/FPGA) and VHDL/Verilog.
- Conversant in FPGA tool flow, rtl simulation, writing testbenches, timing analysis and timing closure, programming concepts.
- Should have performed board level debugging.
- Knowledge on networking Protocols.
- Experience with lab equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, power supplies, etc.
- Embedded systems (microcontrollers, assembly code) experience, especially microcontrollers, memory, I/O control, and DSP is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across multiple sites globally.
3rd Floor, Building No. 21,
Hitec City, Madhapur
Hyderabad, 500081 India
For more information and apply online: Link Expired