Lam Research Recruitment 2021 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing | Bangalore
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Recruitment 2021: Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Mechanical Engineer, Sr-I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering
- Participates in the conceptualization, modeling, analysis, development, documentation, and test/validation of hardware associated with new semiconductor equipment.
- May design parts using metals, ceramics, quartz, plastics, and advanced coatings/plating’s. Work with potential suppliers to ensure parts can be manufactured in accordance with performance and cost objectives.
- Ensures documentation is consistent with SEMI, Lam Standards and other standards as applicable (ANSI, DIN etc.), as well as best known methods for GD&T; accordingly, demonstrates knowledge and ability to properly utilize them.
- Performs analytical work in order to characterize and properly specify new and existing designs, including heat transfer, stress, vibrations, fluid/gas dynamics and manufacturability.
- May develop and execute test plans that generate characterization data sufficient to understand and validate the performance of the design.
- Develops and present reports/presentations of excellent quality that communicate design intent, analysis, and validation at design reviews.
- Collaborates with other departments for procurement and assembly of mechanical components/ equipment.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing) with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience to take mid complex design from concepts thru detailed drawing, parts procurement, DFM interaction with suppliers, assembly, test, build verification, filed/customer qualification with deeper understanding of issues faced, lessons learned and closure.
- Material selection & Design optimization through engineering calculation (force, stress, heat, flow or combinations of these) approach, and to address risks or issues related to Reliability, Cost, Manufacturing, Performance.
- Ability to work well in a team, in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
- Exposure to CAD, NX, drawing, GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis
Apply Link: Job Expired