Lam Research Recruitment 2019 | Modeling Engineer – Aeronautical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering | 2013 – 2017 Batch | ME/ M.Tech/ MS | Bangalore | May 2019
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Modeling Engineer, Sr. I
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: MS/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical, Chemical or Aeronautical Engineering
- Complete Computational Fluid Dynamics Models of complex reactor systems
- Solve liquid and gas fluid flow problems, with and without chemical kinetics
- Work with engineers from various Business Units to solve flow, thermal, chemical reaction and mass transport problems and then proposes appropriate design solutions
- Write reports to summarize modeling activity and presents to BU engineers as necessary
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling using commercial packages
- Experience to solve complex problems, validate model accuracy, and determine appropriate actions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Use of Modeling tools, particularly Ansys Fluent.
- Knowledge of chemical kinetics with the ability to derive rate expressions.
- Knowledge of Plasma physics and Plasma modeling.
Apply Link: Click Here