Lam Research Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineering Intern | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Engineering Intern I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Education Qualification: Pursuing 7th/8th Semester BE/ B. Tech from Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics branch . Graduating in 2019.
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of 6th/ 7th Sem)
- Internship tenure: 6 to 9 Months. This is a temporary position for the described duration only.
- Should be available in Lam office from Monday through Friday
- Candidates must not be pursuing internship with any other organization
- Candidates must not have a job offer
- Project: Design a test bench to simulate Electrical control functions in our lab
- Provide sustaining engineering support
- Engineering design changes & documentations under general supervision of a Senior Engineer
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Circuit theory knowledge
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts
- Lab testing & measuring equipment knowledge
- Components selection knowledge
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skill
Apply Link: Link Expired