Lam Research Recruitment 2019 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical / Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Electrical Engineer, Sr. I
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Responsible for executing Electrical Engineering technical disciplines with primary focus on design, development, modification of Electrical hardware systems.
- Selection of OEM components and materials for Power distribution box / control panel design.
- Creation of electrical schematics and system interconnects based on requirements received from cross-disciplinary teams
- Collaborates with cross-disciplinary teams (including mechanical, electro-mechanical, software, process, manufacturing engineers) for major projects.
- Create and release engineering drawings & bill of materials using Engineering Change Management process
- Well versed with Part life cycle management, Obsolescence management activities
- Interact with PG counterpart in US
- Study and recommend corrective solutions for technical issues of varying complexities.
- Provide immediate response and timely resolution to design related production issues encountered during the build process
- Conduct Design review to get buy-in from all cross functional teams
Apply Link:Link Expired