Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Electrical Engineer | 2019 – 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ E&I | Bangalore
Company: Lam Research
Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021: Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
Position: Electrical – I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Learn engineering processes and standards, Lam products and IC fabrication basics.
- Provide resolution to simple/medium complex designs and OEM obsolescence issues under guidance.
- Participate in PDR tasks; does simple circuit design.
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions.
- Obtains approvals through huddles/Design review on simple designs.
- Able to use CAD to design and document components and subassemblies of low complexity.
- Propose cut-in strategy for design changes based on published BKMs.
- Involvement in idea generation for product needs.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Proficient in design and working principle of simple electrical components with basic understanding of influence of various parameters (incl. cost).
- Ability to perform simple circuit analysis.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/ electronic components (motor, sensor, transistor, MOSFET, etc).
- Experience in circuit testing/troubleshooting activities.
- Proficiency in solving parts/assembly issues.
- Capable of conveying, capturing and validating design intent of simple schematic through electrical drawings & specifications.
- Proficient in understanding electrical symbols and development of schematic using any CAD package.
- Knowledge of electrical circuit & simulation software.
How to Apply for Lam Research Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Lam Research off campus drive in online by following links.
What is the last date to apply Lam Research Off Campus Drive: ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here