Kyndryl Hiring Entry Level L1 Helpdesk Agent| BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Kyndryl – IBM
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022:- Kyndryl was spun-off of IBM IT infrastructure services in 2021. Our global base of customers includes 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. With more than 90,000 skilled professionals operating from over 100 countries, we are committed to the success of our customers, collaborating with them and helping them to realize their ambitions.
Company Website: www.kyndryl.com
Positions: L1 Helpdesk Agent
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Graduate in any discipline (including engineering graduates)
- The minimum experience needed is 1 year in IT service desk
- Should possess excellent English communication skills
- Should possess basic IT skills/Trouble-shooting skills (No relevant certification necessary)
- Perform initial problem determination (Level 1 support) with related hardware, software, and services support
- Provide technical advice/ guidance/ troubleshooting/ support to B2B end users within specified SLAs
- Handle service entitlement failures associated with requests for in-scope services
- Assigning records to other support groups, as required.
- Performing the role of the account’s advocate when dealing with other support/resolver groups
- Initiating service outage procedures as required
- Action requests for password reset and manage the requests to satisfactory completion
- Log all interactions with accuracy via established business processes and tools
- Advise and guide the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services
- Following a standard call flow and problem-handing process
- Identify, resolve, and close the issue or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support
- Use technical resources and tools to support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements
- Utilize client products, technologies, and industry services skills to identify issues that may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance
- Guide the client and advise on potential resolutions, and implementation and play a key role in overall client satisfaction
- Understand, adapt, and contribute to the improvement of various SLAs, SLO’s and KPIs in line with the customer expectations
- Manage and update inventory for software licenses, hardware, and reporting
How to Apply?
Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here