Kwalee Recruitment For Entry Level Junior Game Programmer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Kwalee Recruitment For Entry Level: Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
Kwalee was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters. With studios around the world, including Leamington Spa (the UK’s biggest game development hub outside Greater London), our team includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of gaming experts.
Company Website: www.kwalee.com
Positions: Junior Game Programmer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Kwalee Recruitment For Entry Level:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics/ Telecom
As our Junior Game Programmer you’ll be working closely with the wider marketing creative team to edit and adapt our games in Unity in order to produce engaging advertising content
The creative team is responsible for creating almost all of the advertising for our Hyper-Casual games, be it from internal or externally acquired games, the team is responsible for creating great performing ads. The team consists of two core groups, both in Bangalore and the UK, it’s a fun collaborative team to be a part of!
- Work closely with the wider marketing creative team to edit and adapt our games in Unity in order to produce engaging advertising content.
- Think creatively to create scenarios and visuals that will attract users to our games.
- Drive greater success for our entire game portfolio.
- Creation of outstanding in-unity content capture and development of unique in-game elements for use in our marketing creative.
- Think creatively and observe effective trends and developments to produce new ad ideas and concepts.
- Write high-quality clean code which is fit for purpose and adheres to company standards.
- Work with technical staff to define and fully understand software development best practices.
- Take part in the ideation process for content production, devise creative concepts and present these to the wider team.
- Research and keep abreast of competitor trends and developments. Gain and maintain an awareness of key players within the industry and their creative output.
- 1+ years experience of 2D/3D game development using Unity
- Strong ability with C# with OOP concepts and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Version Control
- Good 3D Mathematics skills
How to Apply For Kwalee Recruitment For Entry-Level?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Links: Click Here