Kusalava Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Kusalava International Limited
Kusalava Recruitment 2021: Kusalava International is one of the leading manufacturer of critical engine parts, supplying to major OEMs in India. Kusalava International also has a dominating presence in the After Market, its products are marketed under the brand name Tiger Power, and currently Tiger Power possesses a market share of 35% in India and 30% in USA.
Backed by a strong Research and Development team with over four decades of manufacturing excellence in engine critical parts, today Kusalava has emerged as the market leader for developing superior products at cost effective prices in the global market.
Company Website: www.kusalava.com
Positions: Class B Design Engineer
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: INR 2.75 – 5.00 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 3-4 years of experience.
- To contribute in new product development in the manufacturing engineering in workspace of Class-B surfacing with good understanding of automotive functional requirement.
- Good level understanding of automotive Interior & Exterior part & components.
- Experience in the automotive industry creating Class-B surfacing with Creo 6.0.
- Knowledge on automotive plastic design, development & testing.
- 3D & 2D creation of plastic parts & sub assemblies.
- Interact & work with consultant as required for design & management.
- Knowledge on mounting design of plastic panels to the frame, panel to panels. Understanding of press & dies processes. Should have experience on optimization of tool cost & also part cost (VA/VE).
- Knowledge of plastic material selection & process selection.
- Knowledge on Injection Moulding, Thermoforming, Forming, Die casting.
- Good Understanding of GD&T stack up analysis.
- Knowledge on DFMEA, DFA, DFM, DFS.
Experience and Skills
- Interact with the Engineering team to find the innovative components solution that can be brought to production.
- Passionate to work in a team & to provide guidance to other team members.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Apply Link: Click Here