Kusalava International Recruitment 2021 | Power Train Engineer – Motor and Motor Controller | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile | Bangalore
Company: Kusalava International Limited
Kusalava International Recruitment 2021: Kusalava International is one of the leading manufacturer of critical engine parts, supplying to major OEMs in India. Kusalava International also has a dominating presence in the After Market, its products are marketed under the brand name Tiger Power, and currently Tiger Power possesses a market share of 35% in India and 30% in USA.
Backed by a strong Research and Development team with over four decades of manufacturing excellence in engine critical parts, today Kusalava has emerged as the market leader for developing superior products at cost effective prices in the global market.
Company Website: www.kusalava.com
Positions: Power Train Engineer – Motor and Motor Controller
Experience: 4-9 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
Powertrain Engineer with good knowledge in Motors and Motor Controllers to work as a part of the powertrain team to develop an electric scooter. Handling the Suppliers and dealing with expert consultants who are on board and coordinating with the powertrain team to ensure that the required efficiencies of the powertrain are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- E Motor RFQ Handling-Product supplier selection
- Coordination with expert consultants
- Integration of the motor and the motor controller at a vehicle level and make sure the powertrain efficiency is met adhering to timeplans
- Work with both the hub motor for one variant and the frame motor for the other variant with adherence to Product specifications
- Failure analysis of development
- Documentation of the motor integration of both variants
- Experience in Motor design Engineering Field
- Basic understanding of Mechanical Design of Motors
- Strong Theoretical Knowledge in Electric machine sizing and design
- Excellent capability in design and analysis of electric machines required
- Good knowledge of e-machine control methods, implementation, and test
- Must possess knowledge in BLDC Hub motor & PMSM motors design and sensors.
- Knowledge in different types of controllers, trapezoidal/FOC required
- Very good familiarity with power electronics and inverter hardware layout
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping.
- Benchmarking of Special Features for Cost and Performance Enhancement
- Experience in performance and durability testing electric machines
- Must possess knowledge in motor calibration
- Must have exposure to DFMEA and DVP
- Must possess very good knowledge of Motor Testing and validation and must be familiar with the Standards
- Must have knowledge in ARAI,ISO,IEC test standards
Apply Link: Job Expired