KSRSAC Invited Applications For Developer/ Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 21 Posts | Karnataka | Last Date: 8th December 2022
KSRSAC Invited Applications:- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC) was established in the year 1986 and designated as the Nodal Agency for the implementation of Remote Sensing (including Photogrammetry) and GIS programmes in the State. The KSRSAC will be the repository of the information/data/maps collected by the Centre or by any Government Department, Statutory Board or any Undertaking through GIS and Remote Sensing.
The nodal agency will create GIS on base maps and general/common features and provide full services on Remote Sensing and GIS to all the Line Departments. The nodal agency will work out the planning/architecture of Remote Sensing and GIS implementation/feasibility for new proposals/coding/standardization/training as well as organize periodic workshops to bring more interaction and coordination among the Line Departments.
Official Website: www.ksrsac.karnataka.gov.in
Positions: Project Director/Senior Business Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Web Application Developer/ Others
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Project Director, K-GIS – 1 Post
- Senior Business Analyst – 1 Post
- Business Analyst – 2 Posts
- Web Application Developer – Senior Analyst – 1 Post
- Web Application Developer – Analyst – 3 Posts
- Mobile Application Developer – Senior Analyst – 1 Post
- Mobile Application Developer – Analyst – 3 Posts
- Database Developer – Senior Analyst – 1 Post
- Database Developer – Analyst – 3 Posts
- Photogrammetry Specialist – 2 Posts
- Senior Drone Survey Engineer – 1 Post
- Drone Survey Engineer – 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000-2,50,000/- PM
Job Location: Karnataka
Project Director, K-GIS/ Senior Business Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Web Application Developer/ Database Developer:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronic and Communication/ Civil, MCA, M.Tech in Geo-Informatics with the required experience.
Photogrammetry Specialist/ Senior Drone Survey Engineer/ Drone Survey Engineer:
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil, Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication, Geoinformatics, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc in Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing with the required experience.
Age Limit: 30 to 45 Years
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for an interview
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 8th December 2022.
More Details & Apply Link: Click Here