KPTCL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | JE/ JA/ AE | 1492 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Graduates | Karnataka | Last Date: 7th March 2022
Company: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Karnataka with an authorised share capital of Rs. 2182.32 crores. KPTCL was formed on 1-8-1999 by carving out the Transmission and Distribution functions of the erstwhile Karnataka Electricity Board. KPTCL is headed by a Chairman and Managing Director at the Corporate office. He is assisted by four functional Directors. The Board of KPTCL consists of a maximum of twelve directors.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is mainly vested with the functions of Transmission of power in the entire State of Karnataka and also Construction of Stations & Transmission Lines and maintenance of 400/220/110/66 KV Sub-Stations. Many new lines and Sub-Stations were added & existing stations were modified in the Transmission network. It operates under a license issued by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Company Website: www.kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 1492 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 599 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 360 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 533 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 26,270 – 65,020/- PM
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 41,130 – 72,920/- PM
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 20,220 – 51,640/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized board/ institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on 07-03-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process for KPTCL Recruitment 2022:
- The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on their performance in the written test and interview.
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How To Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode.
Important dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 07-02-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 07-03-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09-03-2022
Apply Link: Job Expired