KPSC Recruitment 2018 | www.kpsc.kar.nic.in | Junior Training Officer (JTO) | 1520 Vacancies | Last Date: 20th March 2018
Company: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
The Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts exams to recruit candidates for the service. These young officers recruited by KPSC take up various administrative posts at the district and state level. At the start they play the role of Sub Divisional Magistrate and the on promotion as Additional District Magistrates and then on promotion to IAS they take up various key positions at the district level as Deputy Commissioner and also equivalent IAS cadre jobs at the state level.
The Office of the Public Service Commission was located in the “United India” buildings, Bangalore City.
Company Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Positions: Junior Training Officer (JTO)
Number of Vacancies: 1520 Posts
- Fitter – 348 Posts
- Turner – 85 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 133 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 99 Posts
- ICTSM (ITESM) – 77 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning – 94 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science – 150 Posts
- Engineering Drawing – 98 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 49 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Electrician – 288 Posts
- Dress Making – 31 Posts
- Interior Design & Decoration – 10 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil – 4 Posts
- Welder – 16 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 7 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 9 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic) – 7 Posts
- Secretarial Practice – 2 Posts
- Plastic Processing Operator – 1 Post
Job Location: Across Karnataka
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Rs.17,650-32,000/- PM
- Must have passed S.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination.
- Must possess National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the concerned Trade issued under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Automobile/ Production / Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer/ Industrial/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Architecture from recognized board of technical education.
- Three years Diploma in Dress Making / Garment fabricating technology/ Costume designing from recognized board of technical education
- Three years Diploma in Interior design and Decoration engineering from recognized board of technical education.
- Must have put-in two years experience in teaching in the Technical Training Institute or
experience of two years in Engineering Industry licensed under Indian Factories Act 1948 in the respective field.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- Category 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
KPSC JTO Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
- The Competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple Choice type and there will be negative valuation. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Scheme of Examination:
|General Paper||200||1 1/2|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20th March 2018
- Commencing date for filing the application: 19-02-2018
- Last Date for filing the application: 20-03-2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 21-03-2018
Official Notification & Apply Link: Link Expired