KPMG Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA | Bangalore | November 2016
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university – BCA/ BSc(Computer)/ BE
- Should have developed a Software project in final year of graduation
- A Post Graduate diploma / degree from an accredited college / university – MBA / MCA
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
Experience & Background: 0 – 1 Years
- Fresher / 1+ year of experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access as the candidate will be handling a large amount of data including writing / editing VBA macros
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and basic SQL queries
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013.
The candidate will need to perform:
- Various Data management tasks Hourly / Daily
- Handling incidents for in-house created tools using MS office 2013 / 2007
- Data extraction using SharePoint 2013
- Editing existing SQL queries and VBA coding
- Experience on working with SharePoint 2013 “Out-Of-The-Box” – OOTB features
Apply Link: Closed